Paleo eating is eating the primal way, but the benefits of the Paleo diet are awesome. People get into the Paleo diet for different reasons, and it affects them in different ways. They experience different changes in their figures, their moods and their energy, but many of them agree that the Paleo diet made them feel good. Here is a list of the benefits of the Paleo diet.
- Food is unprocessed and it is real. You eat real whole foods when you diet the Paleo/primal way. You’ll have to much some packaged or bottled sauces, ingredients and condiments sometimes, but they are natural. That’s why with the Paleo diet, you eliminate taking in a hefty amount of preservatives, additives, hidden sugars, sodium and artificial colorings and flavourings. This also means that you’re not ingesting these toxins into your body. In turn, your body absorbs more nutrients for health and weight loss.
- Foods in the Paleo diet is rich in nutrients. Contrary to what many people believe, the Paleo diet does not consist of mostly protein and fat. What the Paleo diet actually does is eliminate the “fillers”, otherwise known as nutrient-void foods. On the other hand, the diet supplements more of veggies, seeds, nuts, berries, fruits and healthy fats. These foods are rich in vitamins and minerals. Your colon health improves when you eat the Paleo way. Because of this, your body absorbs more nutrients. You eat a very balanced diet which does away with irritating legumes and grains. The Paleo primal diet supplies you with necessary nutrients from plant, seafoods and animal-based foods.
- Weight loss is sustained. Keep an active lifestyle while sticking to Paleo eating and you’ll experience long-term weight loss and muscle growth. You’re getting sufficient amounts of omega 3/6 fatty acids and vitamin D that aid in melting your body fat. As your metabolism and colon health improve, you experience better sleep and stress relief.
- Reduced bloatedness and gas. Your fiber intake is increased with Paleo. Drink plenty of water and limit your salt intake along with this and you’ll decrease the discomforting bloatedness that’s often a result of the Western diet. Flora in your gut flourishes as you eat foods recommended in the Paleo diet wherein you’ll experience better digestion.
- No more Hangryness. What’s hangry? It’s a combination of being hungry and angry, and it’s a common symptom of hyperglycemia. Hyperglycemia is a condition that takes place when your blood sugar level drops. When you become hyperglycemic, you become rapidly hungry. Along with this, you feel irritable and disoriented and your mind becomes foggy. Eating Paleo will have you eating more fat and protein which are satiating. Your body is nourished with fat, protein and low GI carbs that release energy slowly and evenly distributes it throughout the day. This combats hyperglycemia because your blood levels remain stable. No more energy drops, too. You won’t have to experience sudden hunger and you’ll skip the mood swings.
Eating the Paleo way is eating the primal way. It’s eating in the same way as your Paleolithic ancestors. Foods in the Paleo primal diet is easily converted into energy. Thus, you become more energetic, healthy and experience weight loss along with the other worthy benefits of the Paleo diet.
Eat healthy and lose weight. No need to go on a strict diet to achieve a sexy figure. Download Staying Healthy With Paleo for a collection of recipes for healthy eating and weight loss diet. This eBook gives clear guidelines about what foods to eat and otherwise for healthy weight reduction.